9.12.09

Proverbial Bacon Brought Home.

As of today, I have reached, actually surpassed my Kickstarter fundraising goal! I still have 3 weeks to accept pledges, and obviously when starting a new business, there's no shortage of use for extra funds. Thanks so much to all who have supported by pledging or sharing the project with friends and family.

Check the post below for the link to reserve your seat at the first Heritage Breed Supper Club, December 21st at The Cleaners at Ace Hotel Portland. Seats for this private event are $45/person and make an excellent gift idea or special night out with loved ones. There are only a few left, request your invite today!!

I'd also like to thank Tressa Yellig of Salt, Fire and Time and Abby Fammartino of Abby's Table for sharing their amazing kitchen!! Support these great local and sustainable food businesses!


3 comments:

  1. That is so awesome! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I am so glad that you were able to get connected with Tressa and Abby. They are pretty fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, they are! Thanks! Know who I reaaalllly want to connect with now? Alie and Georgia!! I am so into their stuff!! I haven't decided on which premise to approach them yet, but I am determined! Thanks so much for posting it! Totally changed my life! Hahaha. Enjoy the move back!

    ReplyDelete