29.1.10

BCN/PDX Update!!

Less than 48 hours after announcing BCN/PDX Sip and Swill and I have only TWO seats left!! I am amazed. I mean, I thought a BLT flight would get people interested, but didn't expect to be so close to selling out right away. Check the post below for info and reserve the last two seats for yourself and a very lucky friend! Once BCN/PDX Sip and Swill sells out, I will release the 5 flavors of bacon that will be enjoyed next Friday. I just got back from the kitchen, and I'll tell you they all look incredible!!!

It also occurred to me that in my fluster of setting up this bacon event, I totally spaced on sharing a super awesome write-up that just came out in The Oregonian featuring yours truly on the cover! The response has been huge and really exciting. Here's the link:

No comments:

Post a Comment